Dr .Rakesh Dubey
Educational/Professional Qualifications: Ph.D. in Chemistry
Overseas Professional Exposure/Study tour:
Visited Bradford University UK in 1996 (for three months) and 2003 (one month) for higher studies for Environmental and Disaster management studies.
Visited Germany in 1996 (six weeks) and 2002 (three weeks) for trainers training for Environmental and Disaster management training.
Visited Japan in 2005 (one week) to participate as panellists in UN’s “World Conference on Disaster Reduction” in Kobe from India as one of the Indian members with German delegation.
Participated in UN’s Third International Conference on Early Warning, 27-29 March, 2006 Bonn, Germany
Participated and presented a paper in the International Disaster Risk Conference, Davos (25-29 August 2008), Switzerland.
Organised a capacity development programme in Germany as moderator for various States and National agencies from 20 June to 3 July 2010.
2. Professional Experience in Disaster Management Institute
Total Service Experience: More About 30 years experience in the area of Environment and disaster management. Working at regional and national level and coordinating various states. Provided technical leadership in making on-site and off-site emergency management plans to various hazardous industries and state Govts of the India. Provided leadership in completing Risk assessment, safety audits for various industries.
Chief editor of www.hrdp-idrm.in which has been developed jointly by InWEnt-gtz-DMI under Indo-German bilateral programme.
Presently working closely with National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Ministry of Home, and MOEF GOI as:
Core Group Member in drafting and publication of “National Guidelines on Chemical/Industrial Disaster Management”
Coordinator of “Strengthening of Safety and Security for Transportation of POL tankers”
Technical advisor to NDMA in conducting Chemical/Industrial Disaster Mock-drills in the whole country
Member Secretary, National Action Plan (NAP) of Chemical/Industrial Disaster Management. NAP is prepared jointly by NDMA and MOEF.
Member of working group on Disaster Management of Planning Commission of 11th and 12th Five Year Plan
- Ministry of Environment and Forests, GOI
- Ministry of Labour, GOI
- Ministry of Home Affairs, GOI
Having experience of working with following foreign agencies for disaster and environment subject:
- World Bank
- German Technical Co-operation (gtz) and InWEnt, Germany.
- InWEnt and gtz
Mr. Sudheer Dwivedi , Deputy Director: -
Brief Profile :
A Mechanical Engineer from Indira Gandhi Government Engineering Collage under Dr. H.S. Gour University Sagar (M.P.). MBA (Project Management), having P.G. Diploma in Environmental Management. Has been trained on Disaster & Emergency Management Systems (DEMS) at Safety Solutions, England, U.K.Â Obtained specialized training at IIT, Mumbai &Â IICT Hyderabad on Process Safety Management under continued education programme. Also trained on thematic cartography at National Atlas & Thematic Mapping Organisation (NATMO), Calcutta. attended various training programmes & seminars at various reputed organizations on various aspects of Industrial disaster and risk management.
Professional Expertise :
Industrial Health & Safety: Safety Audit, Consequence Analysis, Risk Assessment, Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP), Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (FMEA), On-Site/ Off-Site Emergency Planning, Environmental Audits etc. Conversant with specialized software viz. SAFETI Micro (DNV Technica U.K), EFFECTS, DAMAGE (TNO Neatherland), HAZOPRO in executing various consultancy projects.
Having total experience of about 21 years out of which 4 year in production planning, maintenance, erection / commissioning activities in process / engineering industries and rest 17 years at DMI in coordination & execution of consultancy projects in on Safety Audits, HAZOP, FMEA Studies, Quantitative Risk Assessment, On-Site/Off-Site Emergency Management Plans in various hazardous industries and in providing training to many process engineer, management executives from industries, different level government officials and students of various schools. The selective consultancy experience is as under :
Safety Audits : Conducted many safety audit across the country of various reputed organisations like : NTPC : Ramagundam, A.P., Kawas Gujrat, Jhanor Gandhar, Gujrat, Singrouli, U.P., Simhadri, A.P, Farrakha, West Bengal, Anta, Rajasthan, Faridabad, Auraiya, U.P.,Koraba, Sipat Chhatisgarh, Vindhyachal, M.P. etc. IOCL : Bhopal, Guna and Ujjain, All five units of NALCO located at Orissa and Andhra Pradesh, Units of Indraprastha Power Generation Company, New Delhi, Bokaro Thermal Power Station, Tear Smoke Unit of BSF,
Takenpur, Private Companies : SS Crop, Govindpura, Siel Chemical Complex, Rajpura, Patiyala, Aich Aar Chemicals, Deewangunj, Shree Acids and Chemicals Limited, Gajroula, U.P, Orient Paper mills, Shahdol, Chhatisgarh, SRF Chemicals, Rajasthan, CFCL Limited Rajasthan, Siel Chemicals Limited, Rajpura, Punjab, etc. in repeated years.
HAZOP/FMEA Studies: NTPC-Ramagundam, Korba,Faridabad, HEG Limited, Mandideep, ONGC â€“ Adamtilla, Baskandi, Assam, Ankleshwar,Gujrat, Rajamundari, A.P., Gas Compressor Station of GAIL, Jhabua, SFD and Chemical Division of Grasim Industries, Nagda, High Tech Carbon, Tamil Nadu, Kerla Minerals & Metals Limited, Kerela, Durgapur Steel Plant, W.B. & Different Units of NALCO at Orissa and AP.
Risk Assessment / Onsite Plans : HPCL Refinery Mumbai, GCS Kuthalum of ONGC, Chemical / Staple Fiber Division of Grasim, Nagda, IOCLUjjain, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai, Gwalior Chemicals, Hindustan Zink Limited, Chhitorgarh, Rajasthan, Jindal Steel Works, Bellari, Karnataka, Gas Compressor Station of GAIL, Jhabua, Mauda Super Thermal Power Station, Maharastra, Rapid Risk Assessment of Malanpur, Gwalior and Raipur, Chhatisgarh Industrial Area, Disaster Management plan of Durgapur Steel Plant etc.
Off-Site Plans: Bhopal, Dhenkanal, etc.
Fire Management Plan : Maharajbada Market area of Gwalior
Environmental Audit: Siel Chemical Complex, Rajpura, Punjab in repeated years.
Imparted specialized training at district and national level to many scientists, engineers, industrial managers, from various private and public sector undertakings, government officers from different departments, teachers and students of various schools and collages etc. onÂ
Documentation : Various technical reports on consultancy and training material. Also provided technical contribution in preparation of training modules on about 15 themes pertaining to industrial disaster and risk management in support of gtz, Germany.
Dr. George V. Joseph, Deputy Director
A Disaster Management Professional with PhD. in Social Work from RDVV- Jabalpur, a Masters from the University of Madras and BA (Hon.) from St. Antony’s College-Shillong, North Eastern Hill University. Has over 24 years of experience in the varied fields of disaster management, human resource development, education and community development in various states of India. The PhD work was on “Major Accident Hazardous Industries and the Risk Perceptions of the people”
Over 17 years of exclusive National Level experience in disaster management planning, capacity building, research, advocacy and awareness. Major projects handled include, disaster management capacity building programme under the Central Sectoral Scheme- ministry of agriculture , Government of India, Institutionalization of incident command system in India, community based disaster risk reduction- a joint project of Government of Madhya Pradesh and Unicef, Disaster Management Capacity Building Programme, Government of Madhya Pradesh, School Safety Programme - Government of Madhya Pradesh, Contingency Planning -Narmada Valley Development Authority, Hospital Safety programme- National Health Mission, NGO capacity building on disaster management programme- World Vision, CASA, Red Cross, Capacity building programmes for financial institutions NABARD, RBI, Preparation of off-site emergency management plans etc. Has also undertaken research projects like mid-term evaluation of Gujarat Earthquake intervention by international NGOs, risk perception studies, community preparedness etc.
Has experience of working with National University for Educational Planning and Administration (Formaly NIEPA) –New Delhi, Allen Bradley India Ltd. (Rockwell Automation), Asian Centre for Organisation Research and Development, CEVA, Caritas India, Don Bosco Social Welfare Society etc. in various capacities, in different parts of country including in the North East India
Major subject expertise include among others, Psycho-social impact of disasters and their management, Disaster Management Planning, Disaster Research and Documentation, Incident Command System, Community Based Disaster Management, Off-site emergency management planning, Table top exercise and mock drills, child protection in emergencies, Risk Perceptions studies and Risk Communication, Participatory Learning Methods, Result based management, Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction, Project management, project monitoring and evaluation, Social Science Research, Hospital Disaster Management Planning, Integration of DRR into development process, NGOs and Disaster Management, Networking and Partnership development for effective disaster management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Disaster Risk Reduction, Training Need Assessment, Training Design, Training Evaluation etc.;
Dr. Asit Kumar Patra, Assitant Director
Nature of Work
To Conduct Training, Awareness, Advisory/Consultancy and Research on Disaster Management and Planning.
Consultancy Projects Completed (as Team Leader) for PSUs and other industries/industrial estates/districts etc. across the countr : 81 (Contd.)
Training Programs Conducted
- National level Training programs: 75 (Contd..) (Funded by the Industries/MoEF/CPCB/DISH-Govt. of Maharashtra/Others) :
- Around 25 programs per year for various departments of Govt. of M. P
- National level Workshops: For PNGRB installations, ENVIS centres, National Institute of Industrial Safety (NIIS - Upgradation of DMI by MOEF), National Action Plan on Chemical Disasters etc
- Mockdrils: Hindustan Zinc Ltd. (Rajasthan), Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilisers Ltd. (Karnataka), GAIL (Vijaypur), Indraprasth Gas Ltd. (Delhi), HPCL (Visakhapatnam), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd. etc.
- CFD modelling (3D/2D): ANSYS, CFX etc.
- Dispersion Modelling and Consequence Analysis in industries
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA) in Chemical industries
- On-site and Off-site Emergency Management Plans
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA): HAZOP/FMEA etc.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of industrial accidents
- Smoke modeling due to fire
- Acts and Rules on Chemical Safety and Emergency (National & International)
- Emergency planning while transporting hazardous chemicals on road
- Safety Audit
- Weather and Climate Related Disasters
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) Modelling (3D) through ANSYS, CFX, etc.
- Phast Risk, EFFECTS, HAZOP-Pro, ALOHA, ALOFT Smoke model etc <
- On Disaster Management from University of Hull, U. K. and Safety Solutions Ltd., London (2003) (01 Month)
- On Risk Based Chemical Process Safety Management from IIT Mumbai (2001: 01 week) and Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad (2001:01 week)
- On Soft Computing Techniques in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) from MANIT Bhopal (2012:01 week)
- On Detection, Prevention and Response to Radiological Threats from Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai (2014:01 week).
- In International / National Journals: 13
- In International /National Conferences: 09
- At Post Graduate level (IIT Chennai; MANIT Bhopal; Gwalior University and CEPT Ahmedabad): 07
- At Graduate level (Chemical Engineering, MANIT Bhopal): 05)
- V. Bhavanarayana Award from India Meteorological Department, New Delhi (1999) for the best research paper
- Young Scientist from DST, Govt. of India (2003) and Granting of Research Fellowship for three years (2003 – 2006).
- Expert Nominated by the CPCB, Delhi for Analysis of Risk in Common TSDF at Bahrauch, Gujarat (2008).
- Core Member in the National Level Technical Team formed by the NDMA for preparation of National Action Plan on Chemical Disaster Management
- Research Associate at IIT Delhi (1998 -1999)
- Ph. D in Atmospheric Physics (Jadavpur University, Kolkata, 1999)
- PG Diploma in Industrial Pollution & Control (Annamalai University, 1996)
- M. Tech in Atmospheric Sc. and Tech. (Applied Physics) (IIT Kharagpur, 1994)
- M. Sc. in Physics (Burdwan University, 1992)
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Physics (Bankura Christian College, 1990)
- Policy development on disaster management for line departments of govt. of MP in line with DM Act, 2005.
- Formulated policy for Directorate of Industrial Health and Safety, Labour Departmnet, GoMP.
- Evaluation and certification for Emergency Response and Disaster Management Plan (ERDMP) for various midstream and downstream oil and gas sector like Jamnagar Loni LPG gas Pipeline, BPCL Depott Chrelapally, Hydrabad, ESSAR refinery Jamnagar, RIL Refinery, Jamnagar, BPCL LPG Bottling plant Lalru, IOCL terminal, Lucknow, CPCL Refinery, Chennai, IOCL Digboi refinery, Kochi refinery pipeline, BPCL LPG Bottling plant, Piyala.
- Safety Audit in RGPPL Ratnagiri, KSK and SLPL power plant, Chhattisgarh, NTPC Badarpur.
- Domain Expert in ‘Çhair’ on disaster management of State Planning Commission.
- Have raised awareness in the field of disaster management in districts of Madhya Pradesh which are having Interstate related issues.
- Intern at Tata Power Corporate Office, Mumbai
- Intern at Centre for Environment Education (CEE Himalaya) (1st September 2015 – 9th October 2015)
- Lead a team of social workers for assessment and development of contingency plans for 5 villages in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
- Evaluation, analysis and Development of Disaster Management plans for 50 schools of Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
- Coordination of Field activities for awareness on Disaster Risk Reduction, Capacity building and WASH amongst different local communities.
- Local leadership development program formulation through Villagers Training and its operationalisation.
- Conducted Teachers Training workshop on disaster management for 3 blocks of Uttarkashi district for Capacity development
- Documentation and report writing including post activities analysis for small / medium teams
- IIntern at South Eastern Coal Field Limited - Subsidiary of Coal India limited (13th May 2015 – 4th June 2015
- Developed general awareness related to in – house operations, integrated network of suppliers & customer, Transportation & logistics, capacity & constraints
- Reviewed Safety Management Plans of three Underground Mines and one Open Cast Mine of Chirimiri coal field area, both of which are located in Chhattisgarh.
- Reviewed Risk Management Plan of three underground Mines.
- Intern at TATA Motors Limited, Lucknow (21st June 2013-20th July 2013)
- Intern at HEG MANDIDEEP, Bhopal (15th May 2012-30th May 2012).
Commands on specialized software (for Dispersion Modeling, Risk Analysis etc.):
Specialised Training Received
Research Publications and Thesis Supervision
****Ms. Priyanka Saxena, Asstt Programmer:
Ms.Priyanka Saxena, an MCA having sixteen years of working experience with Disaster Management Institute (Department of Home, Government of Madhya Pradesh), Bhopal as Asstt. Programmer. Fully experienced in the use, application and problem solving of a broad fields of software’s, networking and troubleshooting. Worked on GIS (Geographical Information System), MIS, Database Management System and Relational Database Management System. Also Developing, Maintaining & Updating the website of Disaster Management Institute in the capacity of a Webmaster. more...... More....
Project member of DMI:
Mr Jayant Roushan, Sr.Technical Expert
A Chemical Engineer from Bharti Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Pune and M. Tech. from Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat, Gujarat. He has completed certificate course in Industrial Safety from National Safety Council. He has attended various training programme & seminars at various reputed organizations on various aspects of Industrial disaster.
Professional Expertise: Emergency Response & Disaster Management Plan (ERDMP) Certification:- Has been associated in completing more than 100 ERDMP certification projects of various Oil & Gas sector entities. Industrial Health & Safety: have been associated in various Safety Audit, Consequence Analysis, Risk Assessment, Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP), On-Site / Off-Site Emergency Planning etc. consultancy projects.
Experience: Having total experience of about 05 years in DMI in coordination & execution of ERDMP Certification projects and consultancy projects in on Safety Audits, HAZOP, Quantitative Risk Assessment, On-Site/Off-Site Emergency Management Plans in various hazardous industries and in providing training to many process engineer, management executives from industries, different level government officials and students of various schools. The selective consultancy experience is as under:
ERDMP Certification:- Coordinator of ERDMP Certification projects of IOCL refineries, BPCL Refineries, Essar Oil Limited, Gujarat; Reliance Industries Limited, Jamnagar Gujarat; Depots / Terminals of IOCL, BPCL etc.; Pipeline of Gail India Limited, GSPL, etc.; City Gas Distribution of AGL, AGCL, MNGL etc.;
Safety Audits: Conducted many safety audit across the country of various reputed organisations like : NTPC : Ramagundam, A.P.,NTPC Jhanor Gandhar, Gujrat, NTPC Singrauli, U.P., NTPC Koraba, Sipat ,Chhatisgarh, NTPC
HAZOP and DMP: NTPC SAIL Power Company Limited, Durgapur; KMML Kochhi, SAIL Durgapur, NTPC Korba
Workshop/Training & Documentation: - Co-ordinated two National Level Workshops on Emergency Response and Disaster Management Plan at Bhopal in 2012 and 2016 which was attended by more than 100 industry participants of various MAH industries. - Imparted specialized training at DMI and at industry premises to many industrial managers from various private and public sector undertakings, government officers from different departments, teachers and students of various schools and collages etc. documentation of various technical reports on consultancy
Ms Swati Mishra,Technical Expert
PROFESSIONAL EXPOSURE/ INTERNSHIP
Mr.Rahul Mathur,Technical Expert (Policy and Coordination)
Master of Technology in Chemical Engineering in 2013-2014 with specialization in Environmental Management from Ujjain Engineering College, Ujjain. Bachelor of Engineering from Chemical Engineering in 2004-2008 from Madhav Institute Of Technology And Science, Gwalior.
Working for policy development for various departments under Madhya Pradesh Govt. in line with Disaster Management Act, 2005.
Having total experience of about 3 years out of which 2 years in Engineering education & rest of time at DMI in policy, coordination and execution of consultancy projects on Safety Audits, HAZOP, ERDMP certification & On-Site/Off-Site Emergency Management Plans in various hazardous industries and in providing awareness training to many government district officer in M.P. The selective consultancy experience is as under:Safety Audits :
Conducted many safety audit and offsite disaster management plan across the country of various organizations like National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (Coal based), NTPC gas power plant Limited (Natural Gas based), Anta(RJ) , National Thermal Power Corporation, Lara, Raigarh (Chattisgarh) ERDMP certification: Many ERDMP certifications across the country of various organizations like Essar oil Refinery, Jamnagar Gujarat, Gail -Jamnagar Loni LPG pipe line, IOCL Lucknow Depot, ONGC Hazira. Awareness Training
Imparted specialized training at district level to many government officers from different departments etc.
Mr.Kamlesh Prasad,Technical Expert (Earth Science)
Dr.Kamlesh Prasad holds Ph.D. in Geology from CSIR-Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute (AMPRI), Bhopal. Post graduate with specialization in Hydrogeology from Barkatullah University, Bhopal. Before joining DMI, he has been affiliated with Noronha Academy of Administration, Bhopal as technical officer. Total experience of 10 years 3 months in the field of research and teaching.
Experience in work areas
• Study of crustal deformation in central India along Narmadarriver by Differential Global Positioning System (DGPS) for study of Crustal deformation.
• Geotextile research for soil and water conservation.
• Rapid assessment of drinking water quality in the state of M.P.
• Analysis of Geochemistry of rock by XRD technique.
• Geochemical study of water.
• Watershed management.
• Thematic maps creations using Remote sensing, GIS, GPS & total station machine with the help of Arc GIS, ERDAS and Rock works software.
• Planning, management and organizing technical training programs to the officials of M.P. Government for various departments.
National Training on “Control Measures for Landslides”
KamleshPrasad , J.P. Shukla and K.K. Tripati (2015) “Evaluation of hydrogeochemistry of groundwater in Basaltic terrain of Burhner watershed, Mandla, India” A journal of The multidisciplinary Subjects. Naveen Anveshan, Vol 01, No. 03 Sept. 2015.
Kamlesh Prasad and J. P. Shukla (2014) “Assessment of groundwater vulnerability using GIS-based DRASTIC technology for the basaltic aquifer of Burhner watershed, Mohgaonblock, Mandla (India)”Current Science, Vol. 107, No.10 pp. 1649-1656.
Kamlesh Prasad and J. P. Shukla (2014) “Identification of Source of Fluoride Contamination In Basaltic Terrain” International Journal of Remote Sensing & Geosciences. Volume 3, Issue 2, pp 40-43.
Raghuvanshi Ram, J. P. Shukla, E. Peters, S. Chaudhary and K. Prasad (2009), “Application of Sisal Geotextile in Erosion Control -A Field Experiment”, Journal of Arid Land Studies, Tokyo, Japan ,Vol., 19- No. 1, pp. 249-252.
Sudha Singh, Sapna Sisodia, Kamlesh Prasad and J.P. Shukla (2009), “Geospatial Study of Catchment Influence on Water Quality of Mansarovar and Hathaikheda Reservoir, Bhopal”, Journal of Indian Association for Environmental Management, NEERI, Vol 36 (1), pp. 27-31, Feb. 2009.
Papers (Conference/ Symposia)
कमलेश प्रसाद एवं जे.पी.शुक्ला "भू-जल एवं भू-आकृति विज्ञान के एकीकरण से सूदुर संवेदन एवं भौगोलिक सूचना तंत्र द्वारा भू-जल ऑकलनः बुढ़नेर वाटर शेड (जलग्रहण क्षेत्र) के संदर्भ में " राष्ट्रीय हिन्दी विज्ञान सम्मेलन 2015, पृ.सं. 145-146.
Raghuvanshi Ram, Jai Prakash Shukal, Kamlesh Prasad & R. Bharti “Application of Coir,Jute and Sisal Geotextiles for soil Erosion Control & Groundwater Recharge in Hard Rock Areas, Madhya Pradesh” International Conference on Geophysical Science-2010, Souvenir & Abstract, Department of Geophysics Banaras Hindu University, Varansi.
जे.पी.शुक्ला, रघुवशी राम, ई.पीटर्स, आर.के.सोनी, कमलेश प्रसाद, सुर्याशु चौधरी और पारूल दुबे “मृदा एवं जल संरक्षण हेतु सीसल (केतकी) भू-वस्त्र की उपयोगीता” 2nd Bharatiya Vigyan Sammelan, Green Technology for Sustainable Development, 1-3 December, 2009.
Mr. Shivraj Gurjar,Technical Expert
BACHELORS OF FIRE & SAFETY ENGINEERING from IES, IPS Academy, Indore affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal with specialization in Fire & Safety (2009-2013).
1.Technical Skills- • Hazard Identification and Mitigation, • Fire prevention and protection measures, • Rescue equipment’s and techniques, • Fire Fighting and Field training, • Fixed Firefighting installation.
Organization: Bharat Oman Refinery Limited, Bina. Description: Study of Fire & safety System in BORL Refinery. • Organization: Bharat Petroleum Corporation, Mumbai Description: Study of Fire Prevention& Protection facilities in BPCL Plant. Industrial Health & Safety: Safety Audit, Risk Assessment, Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP), On-Site/ Off-Site Emergency Planning, ERDMP certification in executing various consultancy projects.
Having total experience of about 5 years out of which 3 years in oil & gas sector & rest of time at DMI in coordination & execution of consultancy projects on Safety Audits, HAZOP, ERDMP certification & On-Site/Off-Site Emergency Management Plans in various hazardous industries and in providing awareness training to many government district officer in M.P. & students of various schools. The selective consultancy experience is as under :
Safety Audits : Conducted many safety audit across the country of various organizations like National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (Coal based), Gadarwara (M.P.), Ratnagiri gas power plant Limited (Natural Gas based), Ratnagiri (MH), NTPC gas power plant Limited (Natural Gas based), Anta(RJ) National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (Coal based), Badarpur (Delhi).
ERDMP certification :Many ERDMP certification across the country of various organizations like Essar oil Refinery, Jamnagar Gujarat, IOCL- Paradip Raipur Rachi Pipeline Bhubaneswar, HMEL -Bhatinda Refinery, Gail -Jamnagar Loni LPG pipe line, BPCL Wadilube oil terminal Mumbai, IOCL Jhansi, BORL Bina, IOCL Lucknow Depot & ONGC Tripura Asset.
Awareness Training Imparted specialized training at district level to many scientists, engineers from various private and public sector undertakings, government officers from different departments, teachers and students of various schools and colleges etc.
Ms. Swati Mishra,Technical Expert
Mr Krishna Kumar Pandey,Course Coordinator PGDDM & Course Coordinator, Chair
Mr.Siddhant Jain,Junior Research Fellow, Chair
Mr. Abhishek Dixit,Information Officer,ENVIS
Mr Deepak Yadav,IT Assistant,ENVIS